Here’s the perfect dessert for a hot summer evening. It goes together easy, and there’s no heat involved! You’ll be surprised how yummy it is. Just be sure to allow time for freezing the fruit and the finished nice cream.
- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup granola
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- Using a food processor, process the frozen banana chunks, frozen peaches and vanilla, stopping to scrape down as needed until the mixture is smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape into loaf pan lined with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Scoop into serving dishes and top with maple syrup, granola and chocolate chips.
- You can go crazy adding other toppings if you want: toasted coconut, fresh strawberries, vegan whipped topping, pineapple, toasted almonds, you get the idea.