I love me some bowls! This is a new one I tried the other day with some of the bounties of summer. Loved the salty-sweet taste of the soy sauce combined with the watermelon. This makes at least 4 servings. A new fave!
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp ginger paste (find this in a tube in the produce section)
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- 3 cups thinly sliced lacinato kale
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 12 ounce package shelled edamame, cooked according to directions and cooled
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 – 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 Small cucumber, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small jar and shake well.
- Combine all rice mixture ingredients and divide between bowls.
- Arrange bowl ingredient on top and drizzle with sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.