Susan Madden, Mindfulness Guide
September 30 – October 2, 2023
St. Anthony Retreat Center | Three Rivers, CAFlyer & Registration
We meet on the grounds of the beautiful St. Anthony Retreat Center. This retreat is non-denominational without any attachment to a particular religion or dogma. Meditations and practices are spiritual in nature, and you get to define that for yourself.
Who Should Attend?
Fall Is for Self-Reflection. It is symbolized by the balancing of light and dark—both in the world of nature and in your own life. As you transition from the longer days of summer to the shorter days of fall, you may sense that a new harmony must be created so that you can manage the way your life flows. This is what “The Art of Letting Go” is all about. It’s about winding down and going inward as you prepare for the coming months. It’s about doing some pruning of your own. It’s the perfect time to create new rituals, and begin practice for letting go of anything you no longer need. If this speaks to you, you should attend!
What Should I Expect?
This retreat offers a nice balance of unstructured and structured time. Structured time will include:
- Daily Guided Meditations, to help you let go of that which no longer serves you.
- Guided Forest Bathing, fully immersing yourself in the healing benefits of nature.
- Guided Labyrinth walks, opening yourself up to the metaphors that present themselves.
- Morning Altars practice, a mindful impermanent nature art practice
- Tea Meditation, learning the art of preparing tea as a simple short retreat in itself
- Opening and closing ceremonies
In addition to the above practices, you will enjoy the following:
- Welcome goodie bag.
- Basic accommodations, double occupancy
- Three days of delicious meals from St. Anthony’s kitchen beginning with dinner Saturday and ending with lunch on Monday.
- Use of the retreat center’s beautiful grounds and gardens for walking or just sitting in meditation or contemplation.
What’s Not Included?
- Transportation to and from the Retreat Center
- Staff Gratuities
Register with a friend for $535 each
Space is limited. Registration closes on September 10, 2023. You must register by that date in order to be included. Complete the registration form and return, along with method of payment, to the address indicated. Questions? Contact Susan Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 760-0732Flyer & Registration