Here’s a super easy vegan dressing that you can enjoy to dress your salad or as a dip on your next vegan charcuterie board! For a simple vegan Caesar Salad, just mix equal parts Romaine and massaged kale, toss in some chickpeas and vegan croutons and lightly dress.
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend everything except the salt and pepper in a high speed blender for about a minute or until smooth.
- Check consistency and add water if needed. Add salt and pepper and re-blend until combined.