This creamy, dreamy dip/spread comes together easily with the help of a food processor. The beans make it high in protein and you get a dose of healthy fat from the avocado. This is definitely going on our next charcuterie board!
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium avocado
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup basil
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup black olives
- Add white beans, avocado and lemon juice to food processor and process until smooth
- Add basil, green onions and spices and process until finely chopped and evenly mixed.
- Add olives and pulse to mince and evenly distribute.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Enjoy with crudités, crackers, chips or as a spread on a sandwich.